Coffey Sweep SimulatOar™:
This rowing simulator provides the same range of motion, feathering and squaring up of the oar handle as in a boat. Foot stretchers are adjustable in fore and aft position. The height and the inboard of the oar handle are adjustable as well.
Shipping, when included in the price, is within the lower 48 states of the USA.
To order more than one unit to connect as a pair (or several pairs), please call for a quote.
SimulatOar™ Benefits are:
- It trains all of the muscles used in rowing, for total body fitness and racing preparation;
- Since the geometry of the SimulatOar™ is the same as a shell, adjustments on the machine allow you to personalize the ‘rig’ and match your boat to maintain and improve your rowing technique over the winter;
- Rowing on the SimulatOar™ is enjoyable ~ the next best thing to being on the water, only the splash is missing!
- Designed by Calvin Coffey, Olympic medalist. With his deep knowledge of rowing, he was able to come up with a design that is very Intuitive to the rower.
- Made In the USA to keep the price economical and the quality high.
SimulatOar™ Specifications And Accessories:
- Length: 58″
- Width: 44″/112 cm (sweep)
- Height: 25″
- Weight: 90 lbs. (sweep)
- Inboard: 115 cm ± 5 cm (sweep)
- Load: variable with damper setting
- Floats: For use with SimulatOar™ to provide a dynamic experience with the feel of being on the water as well.
- Monitor Mount: For Concept2 PM5 or NK Speedcoach