Posting Dated: 05/18/19
Job Title: Summer Intern
Durham Boat Company, Inc: About Us
We are a premium supplier of carbon prepreg. parts and are seeking to hire and train a detail-oriented person to become a Composites Parts Layup Person: Included in the job are the hand lay-up of pre-impregnated carbon, roll wrapping, autoclave processing, compression molding and one or more of the following: Cutting machine operation, mold preparation, de-molding and routine maintenance of molds and mandrels used, QC operations, assembly, shipping, office duties such as order fulfillment, answering the phone, and other duties as assigned.
Some Experience in one or more of the following areas would be desirable:
- Related food service activities (fresh pasta or pizza making),
- Art (sculptor, jeweler, and/or pottery, ceramic artisan, woodworking),
- Enjoy working as a craftsman and like to make things with one’s hands.
Skills That Would Be A Plus:
- List science, technology, engineering, math, computer, art, courses taken in HS or college to date, GPA to date;
- Previous work experience;
- Microsoft Office, 3D Printing, Design Experience;
- Related hobbies and/or sports;
- Honors or awards received in school, sports or other.
Paid holidays, paid Earned Time (to be used for vacation, personal days, and illness).
Compensation is commensurate with related experience and education. Advancement is based on merit.
Email a letter stating why you think you are qualified for the position and attach a resume with work references to firstname.lastname@example.org