Posting Dated: 01/20/20
Job Title: Composites Technician(s)
Durham Boat Company, Inc: About Us
We are a premium supplier of carbon prepreg. parts and are seeking to hire and train a detail-oriented person to become a Carbon Composites Technician. Included in the job are the:
- hand lay-up of pre-impregnated carbon;
- roll wrapping,
- autoclave processing,
- compression molding,
- mold preparation,
- and one or more of the following:
- cutting machine operation,
- routine maintenance of molds and mandrels used
- QC operations,
- assembly, and
- other duties as assigned.
Experience in one or more of the Following Areas Is Required
- Prior work history,
- Related food service activities (fresh pasta or pizza making),
- Art (sculptor, jeweler, and/or pottery, ceramic artisan, woodworking),
- Enjoy working as a craftsman and like to make things with one’s hands.
Skills or Accomplishment That Are Desired:
- Science, technology, engineering, math, computer, art, courses taken in HS or college to date.
- Related hobbies and/or sports;
- Honors or awards received in school, sports or other;
- Related composites prepreg experience;
- Associates Degree: Composites or Engineering;
- Experience in rowing, desired, not required.
- Paid holidays,
- Paid Earned Time (to be used for vacation, personal days, and illness).
- Compensation is commensurate with related experience and education.
- Advancement is based on merit.
- Email a letter stating why you think you are qualified for the position and attach a resume with work history
- Supply letter with three references to: email@example.com