Foam rollers have become a key piece of equipment for rowers and scullers of all ages and skill levels. Whether it is pre-row warm-up or post-workout recovery, the foam roller will quickly become your best friend.
The GRID foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three-dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
- Available in Orange or Black