NK SpeedCoach GPS 2 Versions:
- Programmable Workouts
- Wireless Data Transfer
- Heart Rate
- Improved Data Recall and Interval Summaries — 25 hours of memory
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Compatible with LiNK – NK’s connected environment of apps, web analytics, and sensors
- Auto Backlight
- Bluetooth Smart HR belt
- A or T Bracket NOT INCLUDED
Includes: Protective Bumper, Quick-Wrap Mounting Strap and Dock , Battery Charger, Lanyard and Carry Pouch.
The SpeedCoach GPS Model 2:
- Works in any boat without wires – Is also compatible with impeller in any wired boat
- Features a 25-hour rowing memory & improved data recall with interval summaries
- Displays clock time – auto set from GPS
- Precision 5Hz GPS module for accurate and responsive speed
- Surge Rate technology for stroke rate
- Has a rechargeable battery; lasts multiple sessions
- Clearly visible day or night with the high-contrast/high resolution monochrome display with automatic LED backlight
- Wireless firmware updates
The SpeedCoach GPS Training Pack Adds these Software Features:
- Programmable workouts based on time or distance – easy to set up, save and run
- Data recall tied to workout sessions for in-depth review of pieces
- Heart rate (compatible with any Bluetooth Smart HR Belt)
- Stored data can be exported wirelessly to PC via LiNK for Windows. (Mac compatibility is in development)
What is LiNK?
LiNK is NK’s connected environment which greatly expands the performance improving capabilities of the SpeedCoach GPS platform. The LiNK environment will include Bluetooth Smart wireless connectivity to heart rate belts, sensors, phones, tablets, PC’s (dongle required) and Macs as well as cloud connectivity, web analytics and real-time tracking via apps. At the moment, our LiNK features include:
- Wirelessly transfer just row and workout interval data to PC for viewing and storage.
- Export data to charting and analysis programs, such as Excel, via CSV.
- Export data to FIT file format to enable transfer to third-party websites, such as Endomondo, Strava and any FIT-compatible site. These sites enable you to view your row on detailed maps, share your results with friends or coaches, and even compare your results with others.